Saturday, October 22, 2005

The Sort-of Flu

I think I have something akin to, kinda like, the flu. I took Zicam - and continue to take it (swab up the nose thingy) - and I believe it is lessening the symptoms, but not eradicating them.

I'm also taking generic nyquil pills (the liquid makes me gag) and aspirin as needed.

So, with Zicam, I feel somewhat lousy....bad enough to not do much, but not bad enough to go to bed and die.

And we're waiting for Wilma, here. I'm still saying she will sputter out - and I'm certainly hoping that is what will happen, both for Florida's west coast and us on the east coast. No Category 2, thank you - I'll take just barely over tropical storm strength, but only if absolutely necessary. Broward Schools are closed on Monday, so the kids will be happy to have a day off. The business where I work will also be closed, so that is good. Quite good. I need to win the Lotto so I can quit work!!

On that scintillating note, I'm going to stuff another Q-Tip of Zicam up my nose, sit back in my chair and go into a semi-comatose state for a while......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home