Monday, October 24, 2005

We Made It!!

I'm using this stupid laptop of my husbands with the keyboard for chipmunks......he's got it jury rigged to our car for electricity and our phone lines are not down, so we can have temporary internet until our power is restored. I made a wrong and very wrong statement this AM about Wilma - she was a BITCH!! Lotsa wind, lotsa rain, lotsa trees down, looks like the Russian army marched through our back yard, which they can now since the fences all around are down. Hey Neighbor!! We had steaks cooked on the grill for dinner and since we have a French Press coffeemaker, all we needed to do was boil water on the grill and voila - Starbucks coffee!! Tomorrow we have to try to clean up the yard somewhat, but I still have a bad cold in my chest, so I don't know how far I'll get. Hope all the other great Florida bloggers are ok out there!! Nighty night~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home