Friday, November 04, 2005

YAY - I've Been Electronicized Again

We got power on Thursday afternoon, November 3!! I was SO happy, I did 7 loads of laundry, cleaned, vacuumed, polished, etc. etc., until the house was back to normal. Then, instead of lighting candles (EW!!), I turned on Christmas Lights in the house - yes indeed, colored lights draped over the bookcases. It was quite festive if I say so myself. Now to get out of here BEFORE next hurricane season!!

Thanks to Boudicca, who included me on her Florida Blogger Map - I'm on the map, guys - so I guess that makes me semi-legit!

Sorry I'm not more interesting today, but work sucked big time today (like it hasn't for a year now) AND my stomach is making REALLY WEIRD noises.......

3 Comments:

Blogger pamibe said...

I need a Florida bloggers blogroll!!

Nice to meet ya, Suze! Doesn't it feel almost decadent to have power back??? LOL!

8:10 AM  
Blogger Susan Humeston said...

We still play with the light switches a bit - it REALLY TURNS ON!!! Plus, I put Christmas lights up on my bookcases - I love colored lights anyway and I don't care if people think they're tacky - in our house, this is "celebrate electricity" week!!

10:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! You have power! Sorry I'm late congratulating you.

Posting you have power is NEVER boring!

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home