Friday, December 02, 2005

Ya Can't Keep 'Em Down on the Farm When They've Been to Ole' Paree

This story
about a cat that wandered off into a paper factory, curled up into a box - and then was shipped to France - is too good to miss.

I can just picture Emily's home-coming, as she joins her neighborhood kitty friends on her first day back.

"Hey, where ya been? Fritz's Fish Fry down the street has been throwing out the BEST snapper! Let's go down to the dumpster now and check it out!!

"Excuuuuuse me? Fritz's? Bah!! (a word learned in France) I only eat escargot. I've been travelling you know. I think I'm going to move on up to New York City - maybe hang around...er....reside near Sardi's. Or perhaps I should move south and enjoy the warm breezes of the Gulf for the winter."

"You'se is gotten too fancy fer the likes of us, Emmy - we're off to Fritz's - seeya around."

"Not if I see YOU first.....REALLY, how COULD I have lived HERE???"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pussycat, pussycat, where have you been?
I've been to London to visit the Queen.
Pussycat, pussycat, what did you there?
I frightened a little mouse under her chair.

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home