Tuesday, October 04, 2005

I Got Tagged

I got tagged by Some Cranky Guy - my problem will be with #5 - I don't KNOW 5 blog-people. Sure, I have blogs listed (proper name is a "blog-roll", which sounds REALLY unappetizing) on the right, below - but I like their blogs - they don't KNOW me, or link to me. So I'll do #'s 1-4 - sorry guys, I'm a part time blogger and I'm an unknown - so who are these guys I'm talking to anyway, eh? What a conundrum.

1. Go into your archives.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Post the fifth sentence (or closest to it).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five other people to do the same thing.


My 23rd post was on August 27th, 2004 - and we were looking forward to a hurricane, as usual down here......

"I sure don't want it to hit squarely over us, but I don't want it to hit anyone else either. I'm nice that way."

I'm not nice anymore - I want NO hurricanes - I want them dissolved. Period.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey..Got some span in your comments here.

I remember reading your blog last year during hurrican season. What is it about Hurricanes that makes you blog. I loved reading your stuff.

Be glad to add you to my blogroll thingy. But you gotta start blogging a bit more..

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home